Friday, June 01, 2012

welcome

Welcome.  Whether you've arrived here by following my previous blog, The Organized Geek, or are finding this blog for the first time, welcome.

I may port the old posts over here, or I may take the transition as a clean slate and only move forward.  I'm not entirely sure yet.

In this space, I will document my journey toward debt freedom and a decluttered existence, write about designing a remarkable and happy life, and round up fabulous resources from all over the interwebs to serve as reference and inspiration.  Above all, it's about finding freedom.  Whether it's freedom from debt, from a career that keeps you unhappy, from rampant consumerism, or from personal issues and blocks to contentedness, we'll talk about it here.

Join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts about my posts? Put 'em here!!