Friday, July 27, 2012

finding passion, part 4: skills

I'm working through the '27 Questions to Find Your Passion' worksheet from Live Your Legend, a fabulous site devoted to encouraging people to discover their passions and pursue them.  Join me!

Question #4: What are you ridiculously good at?  What are your precious gifts?

Hoo boy.  These certainly are getting to be trickier.  I don't know that there's anything I'd describe myself as being ridiculously good at.  So let's drop the modifier for now.

What am I just good at?  No matter how silly or seemingly irrelevant it is?

  • dancing, in various forms
  • working with some animals (mostly horses)
  • cooking
  • writing
  • proofreading/editing/typesetting
  • presenting
  • throwing parties
  • planning events
  • grasping abstract mathematical concepts
  • seeing patterns
  • listening to people
  • DDR (yes, really.  Silly but true)
  • touch-typing
  • giving massages
  • being a student
  • making lists
  • memorizing things

It seems that I'm good at physical expression, learning, planning, and working with words.  Hmm.  This... will have to do for now.  Next!

What are you good at?


Previous questions: part 1:happiness , part 2: invincibilitypart 3: gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts about my posts? Put 'em here!!